The other day I received my first Memebox! This particular box was one from their Superbox series, meaning that all the products you receive are full size. And since I prefer the more natural makeup look, I figured this one would be perfect!
This box contains 6 full size products:
- Musteav Color Powder Starlight in number 03 Gold
- DD’ell Stay Forever Gel Eye Pencil in number 04 Espresso
- Ddung Lipstick in number 10 Pure Peach
- Ladykin Close Up Decuple Shimmering Primer
- Leporem Perfect Whitening Blemish Balm
- Tony Moly Circle Lens Mascara in number 03 Clear Coat
I got a few things from Sephora last Friday!
- Sephora Precision Makes Perfect Mini Airbrush Set
I can’t wait to try these out! Whenever I wear foundation or bb cream I use my fingers, but I thought I’d see if sponges can give a natural effect as well. And they’re so small and cute!
- Origins Task Maskers
I haven’t tried anything from Origins before, so I decided to pick up this small set! I have pretty sensitive skin, so I really hope they work out. Travel sizes like this are really great for trying new products.
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple
This product I decided to pick up because I ran out of a travel size I had before. I wanted to have some on hand for when I’m really lazy in the evenings and don’t feel like using a separate eye makeup remover, haha.
- Urban Decay Triple Threat Travel Pencil Set: Smoky Matte Edition
This wasn’t a special Black Friday item, but I had been eyeing it for a while. I really love Urban Decay and I wanted to try out some the other shades of eyeliner they had. So far I’ve used the shade Smoke (a deep matte gray) and I really like it!
Welcome to www.allisonreine.com! Here I plan on talking about all of the things I love while I journey through grad school!